Large stock of Fiat used engines
Replace your damaged engine by a Fiat used engine. Your Fiat Fiorino, Qubo, Scudo or Ducato will last a long time again when an used Fiat engine is installed, whether it is a van or a MPV. Engine damage remains a costly repair, but we can provide an affordable alternative to keep your motor running.
Request a car part
Important instructions and tips for replacing a Fiat engine
To prevent basic mistakes when replacing a Fiat engine, we have produced a list with instructions and tips below. This is to help you make sure the used Fiat engine is fitted per manufacturers recommendation and that our replacement motor gives you the reliability and longevity you expect. Please pay careful attention to the following engine mounting instructions when replacing a Fiat used engine:
1. Compare both Fiat engines (old one and the replacement unit) thoroughly. Parts that are different should be inspected and cleaned before mounting on the ‘new’ engine.
2. New oil and oil filter, air filter, spark plugs (petrol engines), fuel filters and thermostat replaced. Check the engine for extra (often well hidden) oil filters like a gauze or sieve.
3. Timing belt tensioners checked, belt and v-belt replaced following manufacturers instructions.
4. It is recommended that diesel engines have their glow plugs tested and replaced ideally in sets.
5. All oil seals should be checked and replaced as required.
6. If the previous engine failed due to overheating the cause must be found and the radiator should be pressure and flow tested to ensure that it was not the cause.
7. Coolant hoses checked and replaced as required.
8. Use starter motor to build up oil pressure before you start the engine!
9. The cooling system must be refilled with new antifreeze mix and be bled as per manufacturers recommendations.
Incorrect bleeding of the system can cause an air lock and subsequent overheating resulting in engine damage, this damage will not be covered by the warranty.
If there are any problems after carefully following all the steps above, please contact our company.Request a car part
Worldwide Fiat used engine shipment
We can ship a second hand Fiat engine worldwide. By sending us a part request our salesmen will use their technical knowledge making sure you receive the right engine as easy as possible. We use proper packaging material and our knowledge to enable safe transportation. Transportation is taken care of by experienced, automotive shipping companies.
Below we have listed a couple of Fiat modells we stock used engine's for:Used Fiat Fiorino engine and engine parts Used Fiat Qubo engine and engine parts Used Fiat Scudo engine and engine parts Used Fiat Ducato engine and engine parts
Request a car part