Bart Ebben since 1978! - Original Citroën | DS | Peugeot Parts - new and used. Get to know our 'old fashioned' customer service! +300.000 customers
Since 1978 we are there for you! We love our work!
We are not a big company (25 colleagues) but THÉ Citroën | DS | Peugeot Parts Specialist in Europa.
Are you looking for a Citroën | DS | Peugeot original new or used part?
Call us at 0031 24 3488011 or send us an email. Click here.
Fiat used engine from large used car part stock
Replace your damaged engine by a Fiat used engine. Your Fiat Fiorino, Qubo, Scudo or Ducato will last a long time again when an used Fiat engine is installed, whether it is a van or a MPV. Engine damage remains a costly repair, but we can provide an affordable alternative to keep your motor running.
Important instructions and tips for replacing a Fiat engine
To prevent basic mistakes when replacing a Fiat engine, we have produced a list with instructions and tips below. This is to help you make sure the used Fiat engine is fitted per manufacturers recommendation and that our replacement motor gives you the reliability and longevity you expect. Please pay careful attention to the following engine mounting instructions when replacing a Fiat used engine:
1. Compare both Fiat engines (old one and the replacement unit) thoroughly. Parts that are different should be inspected and cleaned before mounting on the ‘new’ engine.
2. New oil and oil filter, air filter, spark plugs (petrol engines), fuel filters and thermostat replaced. Check the engine for extra (often well hidden) oil filters like a gauze or sieve.
3. Timing belt tensioners checked, belt and v-belt replaced following manufacturers instructions.
4. It is recommended that diesel engines have their glow plugs tested and replaced ideally in sets.
5. All oil seals should be checked and replaced as required.
6. If the previous engine failed due to overheating the cause must be found and the radiator should be pressure and flow tested to ensure that it was not the cause.
7. Coolant hoses checked and replaced as required.
8. Use starter motor to build up oil pressure before you start the engine!
9. The cooling system must be refilled with new antifreeze mix and be bled as per manufacturers recommendations.
Incorrect bleeding of the system can cause an air lock and subsequent overheating resulting in engine damage, this damage will not be covered by the warranty.
If there are any problems after carefully following all the steps above, please contact our company.
Worldwide Fiat used engine shipment
We can ship a second hand Fiat engine worldwide. By sending us a part request our salesmen will use their technical knowledge making sure you receive the right engine as easy as possible. We use proper packaging material and our knowledge to enable safe transportation. Transportation is taken care of by experienced, automotive shipping companies.
Below we have listed a couple of Fiat modells we stock used engine's for:
Used engine Fiat Ducato examplesUsed engine Fiat Ducato Engine
Used engine Fiat Ducato Head cylinder
Used engine Fiat Ducato Distributor
Used engine Fiat Ducato Turbocharger
Used engine Fiat Ducato Flywheel
Used engine Fiat Ducato Pan/sump oil
Used engine Fiat Ducato Guide roller / pulley
Used engine Fiat Ducato Camshaft
Used engine Fiat Ducato Crankshaft
Used engine Fiat Ducato Oil pump
Used engine Fiat Ducato Motor bak steun
Used engine Fiat Ducato Vacuum
Used engine Fiat Ducato Air pump brakesyst
Used engine Fiat Ducato Cover timing
Used engine Fiat Ducato Valve cover
Used engine Fiat Ducato Engine parts
Used engine Fiat Ducato EGR
Used engine Fiat Scudo examplesUsed engine Fiat Scudo Engine
Used engine Fiat Scudo Head cylinder
Used engine Fiat Scudo Turbocharger
Used engine Fiat Scudo Flywheel
Used engine Fiat Scudo Pan/sump oil
Used engine Fiat Scudo Guide roller / pulley
Used engine Fiat Scudo Camshaft
Used engine Fiat Scudo Crankshaft
Used engine Fiat Scudo Oil pump
Used engine Fiat Scudo Motor bak steun
Used engine Fiat Scudo Vacuum
Used engine Fiat Scudo Air pump brakesyst
Used engine Fiat Scudo Cover timing
Used engine Fiat Scudo Valve cover
Used engine Fiat Scudo Engine parts
Used engine Fiat Scudo EGR
Used engine Fiat Fiorino examplesUsed engine Fiat Fiorino Engine
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Head cylinder
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Turbocharger
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Flywheel
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Pan/sump oil
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Guide roller / pulley
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Crankshaft
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Cylinder block
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Motor bak steun
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Vacuum
Used engine Fiat Fiorino Engine parts
Used engine Fiat Fiorino EGR
Easily find your car parts through > Brand > Model > Year
Or just call us 0031 24 3488011 or send in an enquiry. Click here.
With over 40 years of experience as a professional cardismantler we know exactly which car part you need. With our specialisme in Citroën and Peugeot cars and vans our stock is based on exactly those spares where there's a demand for.
- Exactly the right parts checked on VIN number
- Over 65.000 car parts in our (online) warehouse
- Part not found in our stock? We will search for a solution
- Used car parts sold with a warranty & expert advice
- Quick response to your part request
- Swift delivery
Feel free to contact our salesteam on used car parts straight away.
This is what customers say about us