Peugeot 307 used engine from large used car part stock
Replace a broken motor by a Peugeot 307 used engine, by doing so you will save money and the environment! Our pre-owned Peugeot 307 engine's have plenty of life left in them and there is often a choice in mileage and price.
We will help you find exactly the right model and supply a top quality used engine with a warranty. Available for Peugeot 307 SW estate and Peugeot 307 CC Convertible models as well.
Finding a used Peugeot 307 engine
Our used Peugeot 307 engines come with different mileages, of course their prices vary accordingly. Just take a look in our online warehouse to see what's in stock for yourself. Or send us a part request to find out all info regarding the specific Peugeot motor you are looking for. Our salesteam is well trained to work out what engine is suitable for your Pug and will take you through the process of getting it over to your location!
In our stock you can find engine codes like the kfu, et3j4, kfw, tu3jp, nfu, tu5jp4, rfj, ew10a, rfk, ew10j4s, rfn, ew10j4, rfr, 8hz, 9h02, dv6ated4, 9hv, dv6ted4, 9hx, 9hy, 9hz, rhr, rhs, rhy, rhz, dw10td, dw10ted4 and dw10ated.
Used engine parts in stock
Not only do we stock complete used engines, we can also supply a wide range of used engine parts for the Peugeot 307. So for an engine repair we have got a second hand crankshaft, cylinderhead, camshaft, timing cover, oil sump, oil pump, turbocharger or engine mount in stock as well.
Worldwide Peugeot 307 used engine shipment
We can ship a second hand Peugeot 307 engine worldwide. By sending us a part request our salesmen will use their technical knowledge making sure you receive the right engine as easy as possible. We take no risks regarding the proper packaging material and experienced, automotive shipping companies.
Important instructions and tips for replacing a Peugeot 307 engine
We have produced a list with instructions and tips below. This is to help you make sure the used Peugeot engine is fitted per manufacturers recommendation and that our replacement motor gives you the reliability and longevity you expect. Please pay careful attention to the following engine mounting instructions when replacing a Peugeot used engine:
1. Compare both Peugeot 307 engines (old one and the replacement unit) thoroughly. Parts that are different should be inspected and cleaned before mounting on the ‘new’ engine.
2. New oil and oil filter, air filter, spark plugs (petrol engines), fuel filters and thermostat replaced. Check the engine for extra (often well hidden) oil filters like a gauze or sieve.
3. Timing belt tensioners checked, belt and v-belt replaced following manufacturers instructions.
4. It is recommended that diesel engines have their glow plugs tested and replaced ideally in sets.
5. All oil seals should be checked and replaced as required.
6. If the previous engine failed due to overheating the cause must be found and the radiator should be pressure and flow tested to ensure that it was not the cause.
7. Coolant hoses checked and replaced as required.
8. Use starter motor to build up oil pressure before you start the engine!
9. The cooling system must be refilled with new antifreeze mix and be bled as per manufacturers recommendations.
Incorrect bleeding of the system can cause an air lock and subsequent overheating resulting in engine damage, this damage will not be covered by the warranty.
If there are any problems after carefully following all the steps above, please contact our company.
Peugeot 307 used engine examples
Peugeot 307 used engine parts examplesUsed parts Peugeot 307 Engine
Used parts Peugeot 307 Head cylinder
Used parts Peugeot 307 Turbocharger
Used parts Peugeot 307 Flywheel
Used parts Peugeot 307 Pan/sump oil
Used parts Peugeot 307 Guide roller / pulley
Used parts Peugeot 307 Camshaft
Used parts Peugeot 307 Crankshaft
Used parts Peugeot 307 Cylinder block
Used parts Peugeot 307 Oil pump
Used parts Peugeot 307 Motor bak steun
Used parts Peugeot 307 Vacuum
Used parts Peugeot 307 Cover timing
Used parts Peugeot 307 Valve cover
Used parts Peugeot 307 Spd.cont.valve idle
Used parts Peugeot 307 Engine parts
Used parts Peugeot 307 EGR
With over 40 years of experience as a professional cardismantler we know exactly which car part you need. With our specialisme in Citroën and Peugeot cars and vans our stock is based on exactly those spares where there's a demand for.
- Exactly the right parts checked on VIN number
- Over 65.000 car parts in our (online) warehouse
- Part not found in our stock? We will search for a solution
- Used car parts sold with a warranty & expert advice
- Quick response to your part request
- Swift delivery
Feel free to contact our salesteam on used car parts straight away.