Mechanic in the dismantling department
Our dynamic and innovative family business has been active in selling used car parts worldwide for almost 40 years. We have a well-oiled dismantling team that is happy to pursue quality and efficiency every day. The parts of the latest Citroën and Peugeot models are dismantled not with a cutting torch or grinder, but with precise and careful tooling.
We offer you:
- A young team with a lot of knowledge of the trade
- Plenty of room for personal development and we can accommodate both a beginner and a more advanced employee.
- Space to think about points of improvement and how we can develop the company even further together
- A safe environment where you are listened to and where we learn from each other
Are you an enthusiastic mechanic who:
- Can work on cars quickly and intelligently
- Has a broad knowledge of modern car electronics
- Is solution-focused
- Works independently within a team
- Works with others transparently and constructively
- Has good computer skills
We look forward to your application!
Terms of employment
The position falls under the collective labour agreement for BOVAG companies and garages. Bart Ebben Specialist Citroën Peugeot also has a pension scheme for its employees.
Please send your application (with motivation and CV) by e-mail, stating the job title, to:
You will always receive a confirmation. If you would like further information, please call us and ask for Bart Ebben Jr.
Acquisition in response to this message would not be welcomed.