Senior office sales assistant & customer advisor
Your contribution to the sales team gives you room to grow. You can use your knowledge and insights to advise customers correctly and contribute ideas for strategic improvements. You will join a motivated team where you will be given the space to develop yourself even further.
- Advising on the correct parts during customer telephone enquiries
- Issuing quotations to business customers
- Entering customer account adjustments
- Answering e-mails and chatbot enquiries
- Checking webshop orders
- Supporting colleagues
We offer you:
- The chance to join a young team of around 25 colleagues
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Various possibilities for growth in line with senior status
- Full-time job
- Salary in line with the BOVAG CLA
What we are looking for:
- You have a good spoken and written command of the Dutch language
- You have a good command of German and English (fluency in other languages is also very welcome)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 computers
- You enjoy working in a team
- You can manage members of your team and support colleagues from other departments
- You provide feedback and consult with management for continuous process improvement
- Your accuracy ensures constant improvements
We look forward to your application!
Terms of employment
The position falls under the collective labour agreement for BOVAG companies and garages. Bart Ebben Specialist Citroën Peugeot also has a pension scheme for its employees.
Please send your application (with motivation and CV) by e-mail, stating the job title, to:
You will always receive a confirmation. If you would like further information, please call us and ask for Bart Ebben Jr.
Acquisition in response to this message would not be welcomed.