Bart Ebben since 1978! - Original Citroën | DS | Peugeot Parts - new and used. Get to know our 'old fashioned' customer service! +300.000 customers
Since 1978 we are there for you! We love our work!
We are not a big company (25 colleagues) but THÉ Citroën | DS | Peugeot Parts Specialist in Europa.
Are you looking for a Citroën | DS | Peugeot original new or used part?
Call us at 0031 24 3488011 or send us an email. Click here.
Peugeot used engine from large used car part stock
We supply top quality used engine's for Peugeot 106, 107, 108, 1007, 206, 207, 208, 2008, 306, 307, 3008, 308, 406, 407, 4007, 5008, 508, 806, 807 & RCZ. We also stock an engine for one of the commercial vehicles like the Peugeot Bipper, Partner, Expert and Boxer vans.
Finding a used Peugeot engine
Our used Peugeot engines come with different mileages, of course their prices vary accordingly. Just take a look in our online warehouse to see what's in stock for yourself. Or send us a part request to find out all info regarding the specific Peugeot motor you are looking for. Our salesteam is well trained to work out what engine is suitable for your Pug and will take you through the process of getting it over to your location!
Important instructions and tips for replacing a Peugeot engine
We have produced a list with instructions and tips below. This is to help you make sure the used Peugeot engine is fitted per manufacturers recommendation and that our replacement motor gives you the reliability and longevity you expect. Please pay careful attention to the following engine mounting instructions when replacing a Peugeot used engine:
1. Compare both Peugeot engines (old one and the replacement unit) thoroughly. Parts that are different should be inspected and cleaned before mounting on the ‘new’ engine.
2. New oil and oil filter, air filter, spark plugs (petrol engines), fuel filters and thermostat replaced. Check the engine for extra (often well hidden) oil filters like a gauze or sieve.
3. Timing belt tensioners checked, belt and v-belt replaced following manufacturers instructions.
4. It is recommended that diesel engines have their glow plugs tested and replaced ideally in sets.
5. All oil seals should be checked and replaced as required.
6. If the previous engine failed due to overheating the cause must be found and the radiator should be pressure and flow tested to ensure that it was not the cause.
7. Coolant hoses checked and replaced as required.
8. Use starter motor to build up oil pressure before you start the engine!
9. The cooling system must be refilled with new antifreeze mix and be bled as per manufacturers recommendations.
Incorrect bleeding of the system can cause an air lock and subsequent overheating resulting in engine damage, this damage will not be covered by the warranty.
If there are any problems after carefully following all the steps above, please contact our company.
Worldwide Peugeot used engine shipment
We can ship a second hand Peugeot engine worldwide. By sending us a part request our salesmen will use their technical knowledge making sure you receive the right engine as easy as possible. We take no risks regarding the proper packaging material and experienced, automotive shipping companies.
Peugeot used engine examples
In our stock you can find Citroen used engines too.
Easily find your car parts through > Brand > Model > Year
Or just call us 0031 24 3488011 or send in an enquiry. Click here.
With over 40 years of experience as a professional cardismantler we know exactly which car part you need. With our specialisme in Citroën and Peugeot cars and vans our stock is based on exactly those spares where there's a demand for.
- Exactly the right parts checked on VIN number
- Over 65.000 car parts in our (online) warehouse
- Part not found in our stock? We will search for a solution
- Used car parts sold with a warranty & expert advice
- Quick response to your part request
- Swift delivery
Feel free to contact our salesteam on used car parts straight away.
This is what customers say about us